The reasoning is that hydration dilutes the toxin and if your organs are very dehydrated you will need less to be affected and your sensitivity will be heightened accordingly. A day in the outdoors,especially a very sunny hot day, or even the opposite a very dry cold day will suck the water out of you very quickly, especially if there is much activity going on and your not replacing the lost water. Also i have tried all the known essential elements and vitamins that can help or lesson the affects of food sensitivities. Here are some and keep in mind any deficiency can affect the level of the sensitivity but these are the most looked at ones. B-12/B-6/molybdenum/vitamin D/vitamin C,A&K .and many more to mention that all seem to have some influence on food sensitivities, Im sure they do but none of them were noticeable differences.
I have noticed one deficiency that surely allowed me to see almost instant amazing life changing results and it was MAGNESIUM SULFATE!! ALTHOUGH ALL THE OTHER MAY HAVE SOME INFLUENCE, NONE IN MY CASE OR THE ONES I HAVE SEEN HAVE PLAYED A BIGGER ROLE IN DEALING WITH FOOD SENSITIVITIES. To further my curiosity i eliminated all the other supplements for one month but continued with only the magnesium sulfate. The winner by far and not even to compare the magnesium sulfate is the king at least in my case and the ones that i have seen. Even more so now from my reading from the specialist like Dr Rosemary Waring who has long before determined the Epsom salts to be the king jewel to helping & lowered the effects of food sensitivity.
The science is in to explain why sulfate is so vital in helping the body safely remove allergens like sulfates sulfur dioxide,gluten, phenol's, amines and sals. Sulfate is a converted sulfur that is surrounded with 4 hydrogen atoms. These sulfates attach themselves like magnets to toxins such as we mentions and many more we didn't mention. Sulfates are like soldiers in the body ready to attach to these toxins rendering them harmless and escorting them through the bowels without causing damage along the way.
4 months of testing on and off with the Epsom salts and various foods and additives that would normally make me very ill, even causing anaphylactic shock on half a dozen occasions are no longer a threat to me. There appears to be no test in the united states available to check for sulfate deficiency. Europe does a blood plasma tests,and even one better a liver biopsy to check if the liver is making,or producing enough sulfate to allow the body to detox properly and deal with foreign antibodies. Remember test are not 100 percent reliable in most cases,but the body never lies.
Remove the epsom salt baths and soaks and within days i will be vulnerable to getting very sick. If i try from only the foods that i know i can have without feeling ill. Add the Epsom salts back to my schedule of 4 tablespoons in a foot bath or body soak for 15-20 minutes 3 times a week and i can eat just about anything. It took me months to find the rite dosage. Everybody's deficiency will vary, Too little salt and you will not correct the deficiency and an to much and you may feel sick from the deficiency being filled so much that it begins detoxing and oxidizing that has been backed up in your system.
The problem is your body will be mobilizing these toxins rapidly then the body will be able to eliminate them. This means that the extra toxins can't eliminate and will get re circulated through your liver again and again causing damage each time it cycles. Water will be vital to the elimination Most toxins will pass through the urine. Be sure if your detoxing that your are well hydrated and consult a Doctor or specialist, Read well into this process of correcting the deficiency. The Epsom salts has been nothing short of life changing for me. Im a certified nutritionist and also study functional medicine. I put a lot of research into this before i began my trials.
Warning do not overdue the Epsom salts and consult a specialist or read all you can till you completely understand the process. I over did the Epsom salts one day, i put the whole pint in thinking more is better NO WAY!! In this case the rite amount to correct the deficiency is the amount you will need to maintain the deficiency safely. I started with just One table spoon in a bath, and worked my way to 4 tablespoons and that's were i will stay. It is the perfect desired amount without feeling anything but great. if your moody the next day you done too much. It is the reabsorbing of those toxins that make you feel crappy and moody.